post-camino - writing about one's experience of the Camino

Brooke Broadbent bbroadbentaSYMPATICO.CA
Wed Dec 3 18:48:51 PST 2003

This thread resonates with me. Thanks to everyone who has contributed. In my
experience writing about one's Camino experience can have a huge therapeutic
value. I think it can also help to connect the writer with his readers and
in that way make new friends and become closer to existing friends. And I
suspect that a well-written story can generate employment. (I've published
books in other areas that have given a huge lift to my career. And I plan to
use my Camino manuscript to launch me into new areas.)

I found huge value in writing about my Camino experience. Based on my
experience over the last few years and the people I met on hte Camino, I
created a story of people that a fictional character meets as he walks along
the Camino. It was a great way for me to reflect on hte meaning of my Camino
experience. I've started sharing drafts of the story with friends and
acquaintances and it has proved to be a huge help in connecting with people.

Feel free to download a copy and read at www.camino-power.com.

Cheers,
Brooke Broadbent

819 671-8192