A fond farewell

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Fri Aug 29 00:30:54 PDT 2003

Dear Fellow Pilgrims,

Just about ready to go now, I should be in SJPP Wednesday evening and am looking forward to a month of yellow arrows leading me ever onwards.

My sincere thanks to all of you for putting up with me for so long and for the help and advice so freely given and my apologies for my tendancy to climb on a high horse every so often.

For anybody who has been in touch with me off forum this email address will no longer function as of 16.00 BST (local time UK) today but you can still get hold of me via jt.crawleyaukonline.co.uk

I shall, like General MacArthur, return (hopefully in one piece).

Take care, buen suerte y buen camino

respectfully yours

Jeffrey