travelling back home (cheap flights)

Carlos Mentley mentleyaERSKINE.EDU
Mon Aug 11 11:19:45 PDT 2003

I purchased one-way Santiago to Madrid tickets from Iberia online, in Santiago,
on Saturday, July 12 of this summer, for travel the next day.  The cost was,
like Remi and Jen wrote, 75 euros per ticket; I purchased 12 tickets for my
group.  This was with no special Compostela discount!  Not all of the flights
that day had that price, but several did.  Hope that this is helpful!  --Carlos