Other Tombs of St. James

Paul Newfield pcn01aWEBDSI.COM
Mon Aug 11 10:37:43 PDT 2003

While we are at it, we may as well attempt to clarify the distinction between St. James (Major) and St. James (Minor) and any other "James"s who may have been around at that time...

Paul

I'm not trying to start a discussion or argument over where exactly the
mortal remains of the apostle James are, but:
Just for the sake of information, are there other places which hold/claim
to hold the remains of St. James the Apostle. I seem to recall there being
a tomb of St. James in Jerusalem. Does anybody know about others?

--
                       Jeff Crim
Graduate Student           * Pastor