travelling back home

Kerrie Littlejohn kerrielittlejohnaHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 10 18:07:01 PDT 2003

I took Iberia back from Santiago to Madrid. I had heard of the discount, but
was not one hundred percent positive. The discount I am talking about is
when you have your compostela you can go to a little travel agency next to
the pilgrim's office and buy a ticket with Iberia and you get a discount. I
have heard that it is a 50% discount, but cannot confirm that. I went ahead
and bought my ticket before I left at www.iberia.es and was able to get
ticket for a little under 30 euros, which was amazingly cheap, cheaper than
a bus or a train. Many people I met along the way got tickets through Iberia
when they got to Santiago and it didn't seem to me to be too cheap, at least
not as good of a deal as I had gotten. I asked people what they paid and
what the price was before the discount, but no one had asked about the
pre-discount price so there was not way to find out how much the discount
was. Buen Camino, Kerrie