Water

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Thu Aug 7 04:50:14 PDT 2003

To follow up on this small point:  I find that my dairy product
intolerance disappears when I eat dairy products outside of the US.
Much of what passes for dairy product intolerance may very well be due
to the antibiotics, hormones and whatever else is fed to American cows
to increase production.

Maura