Children on the Camino

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Thu Aug 7 02:04:39 PDT 2003

The Milnes family arrived in Santiago and their final article in the Times
(original UK version)was published on Saturday 12th July after a very long
interval with no information from them. They took 64 days and all arrived
safely.
William