Water

Tania A. Robson taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Wed Aug 6 16:17:16 PDT 2003

yogurt is another excellent source for sure!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maura Santangelo
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: August 6, 2003 6:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Water

  You can buy yogurt with live culture in any of the stores along the
  camino, even in the smallest towns, no need to carry the pills.  Water
  was not a problem for me, I never bought it, but drank from fuentes,
  unless labeled not potable, or had bar owners give me refills.  You are
  not going to Nepal, but to a European country.  Yes, you may encounter
  slightly different bacterial flora which may change your bowel habits
  slightly for a short period, but in general nothing pathologic.

  Maura