Sandals???

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Wed Aug 6 15:44:27 PDT 2003

Sandals are great as a break from hiking boots in certain conditions,
the one woman we did meet with walking shoes had a great deal of
difficulty in the first section from SJPP to Pamplona.

Do you carry a pack on your walks?

Maura