Children on the Camino

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Wed Aug 6 10:49:49 PDT 2003

I ran into an English family with 4 or 5 children in Azofra, ranging in
age from 6 to early teens.  the mother was reporting about it to some
newspaper in London.  They seemed to be doing just fine.  Perhaps
someone who was doing the cmaino at the same time in May June 2003
might remember which paper or more about the family.

maura