September camino

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 6 10:33:27 PDT 2003

--- athena <deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM> wrote:
People have, however, mentioned
> problems in books I have read. You can buy small
> bottles of water all along the way if you reach a
> place where you are nervous about the local water.

Last summer, for the first time, I did get
gastroenteritis and the doctor who examined me said it
was the water. Seems that there indeed was a problem
with some of the wells and fountains then, especially
near Galicia. So from there on I carried bottled
water.

Buen Camino,
Ana