in santiago

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Wed Aug 6 06:14:46 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/6/2003 8:36:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kerrielittlejohnaHOTMAIL.COM writes:

> no matter what i write there will be someone who disagrees with
> me

Kerrie -  I enjoyed reading your comments on the Camino, especially the one
above.  I got involved with a few controversies here too.  I remember one about
some guy who insisted that you buy bottled water all the time and NEVER take
water from the fountains where people have been drinking for decades if not
centuries.  I'm glad you mentioned how safe the fountain water is to drink.  I
personally would not buy "bottled" water which really has a potential danger
sitting around in plastic letting bacteria grow on a shelf somewhere, unless I
was desperate.  Howard Mendes NYC