questions about being a hospitalera

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 5 08:52:14 PDT 2003

--- "Caldwell, Emily" <ecaldwellaBCANET.ORG> wrote:
> Hello all:
 Do they
> take care of the visa's to work there?  Can someone
> shed a little light for me?  I'm interested in
> becoming a hospitalera.  And then hopefully stay in
> Spain....
>
> Thank you,
> Emily

Since you don`t get paid for being an hospitalero
voluntario, the visa isn`t an issue - or at least it
wasn`t when I was in Finisterre. But obviously, for
any other job in Spain, it is very much an issue and
almost impossible to get if you`re not EU. I`ve been
trying to figure out how to stay in Spain for three
years now.

Buen Camino,
Ana