Maps and Guides

aumm aumm aumm_aummaYAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 1 08:45:24 PDT 2003

I agree that the Aeroguía is a nice book but far too heavy to cart across Spain (and for me too nice to rip up).  You shouldn't need any map at all (the yellow arrows are everywhere), but if you do want a basic map of the route, go to the Consumer site:

http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/

and you will find the route divided into 29 stages with a basic map for each one. I printed these onto about four sheets of paper before I went and found them to be more than enough.

Gareth

M Parker <MGParkeraAOL.COM> wrote:
A year and a half ago,  I found the Aeroguia de Camino de Santiago..... in Spainish.   It was a book of arial fotos of the trail..  Very nice.   I took sections and threw them away as I walked along.  It was too heavy to keep in tact.   But I did enjoy looking at the trail along the way.  Maybe it was overkill,  but I felt as if I always knew what to expect.   There were even fotos of the big cities.

Don't know if it is still available.