how many kilometers

Kerrie Littlejohn kerrielittlejohnaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 30 18:13:58 PDT 2003

Hi,
I am walking the camino this summer. I have previously walked 100 miles of it, but this time I am starting in Roncevalles. I know I should start off at a slower pace and then build up my walking distance. I was just wondering what other people have done in reference to this. For example, how many kilometers you walked your first days and how many days you walked that pace. Or any recommendations you may have in response to this. Also if anyone could tell me how long it took them to walk from Roncevalles to Santiago. Thanks, Kerrie