Accommodations

Jean Seeler jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Mon Apr 28 20:47:24 PDT 2003

AccommodationsWe leave tomorrow for 4 weeks riding bicycles, starting in Pamplona, and hopefuly continuing on to Fisterra.  We plan to stay mostly in small hotels, called hostals in Spain, and will have current info for you when we return (May 27).

Thanks fo everyone who has helped with information on buses to Pamplona.   We will see how that works out when you have two bicycles in boxes, and are 62 and 64.

I am unsubscribing for the time we are away.  I probably will jump in again with advice for people who want to bike and/or stay in other than the refugios.

     jean seeler and dave gifford from Trinity, FL

     jeandaveamindspring.com