Accommodations

Post, Anja anpostaSCCD.CTC.EDU
Mon Apr 28 11:17:45 PDT 2003

Hi everybody,
my husband and I will walk the camino with two other couples starting August 16 in Roncesvalles.  Since there are six of us and we are also starting during the high season we are concerned about finding accomodations.  For the first week, we are not fixated on staying in the refugios and are looking to make reservations ahead of time in small gust houses, hotels, etc. Can anybody recommend reasonable places (in the $35.00 range or less) in Roncesvalles, Zubiri, Pamplona, Puente la Reina, Estella, and Los Arcos?
Thank you for you assistance,
Anja
Seattle, WA