Via de la Plata

wisdom's aspirant athenaaBROOKSDATA.NET
Mon Apr 28 10:11:27 PDT 2003

Rosina,
I, too, am very interested in the Via de la Plata. Any information you have
would be most welcome! I would love to hear more about any experiences
along this route.

This  year I will be on part of the French way with a van and part by
myself. I was thinking of walking the entire way in 2005. But maybe I
should consider the Plata. Then I could go in 2004 when it may not be so
crowded as the French way.

Deanna
athenaabrooksdata.net