Suggested route from Sarria?

C Martin chambonaWEBTV.NET
Thu Apr 24 14:22:58 PDT 2003

We are a group of pilgrims from Hawaii with only two weeks in late May
and early June to complete El Camino's  minimum required distance of 100
kilometers.  We had planned to start in Sarria. Is this a recommended
start point?  We would appreciate a listing of towns and/or refugios
along this route.  We would like to restrict our maximum distance
between refugios to 12-15 kilometers per day.  Any informations or
suggestions to help plan ahead of time would be  appreciated.
     Gratefully, Aloha, Martin Schmalz