Foncebadón

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Thu Apr 24 14:24:15 PDT 2003

I didn't see it in Jume of that year, but; I had left the main road and
went through the main part of the old abandoned village. I don't know if
the bar had opened up at that time or not. I heard later that a bar had
recently been established a short distance further up the road, but I
don't know on what date. Since then I have heard mixed reports about
whether or not it still exists. This last Fall I missed a chance to
check it out when I took the bus from Astorga to Ponferrada. The bus
takes an entirely different route. I later regretted that I didn't tough
it out and walk it in spite of some minor health concerns. It would have
been nice to visit Manjarín again.

Bob Spenger