new backpack/Laurie

Xosé Manuel Alvariño ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM
Thu Apr 24 10:49:14 PDT 2003

Hi Laurie,

Am studying backpack related e-mails and yours caught my attention, because I also suffer from lower back pain. A couple of questions regarding backpack for lower back pain martyrs: does your weight/height matter in this type of backpack? What's the max, in pounds, that it'll take?

Thanks,

Xosé Manuel, Miami