Kim from Bermuda

Kimberley Zuill kimbda75aHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 16 22:05:59 PDT 2003

Hello to the all the list members
I have been subscribed to the list for a couple of weeks and believe that
this is going to be a valuable source of information for when I plan my
first pilgrimage journey. Inspiration originally came from reading a couple
of books. I am starting to gather information now, but I may not be
travelling the Camino until 2005. Vacation leave especially for 5-6 weeks is
hard to get! Plus I want to learn enough Spanish to have decent
conversations with locals in the towns and villages. I have very little
experience hiking, and have only done family style holiday camping (BBQ and
radio included!). Currently I am trying to improve my walking distance, but
finding the time to do this is a rare luxury!
I am a Bermudian, and currently live on the island. I have lived in Ont.
Canada, Barbados and Reading, UK while studying to become a meteorologist.
I look forward to gaining knowledge from you, and eventually being able to
return the favour to others!
Peace be with you.
Kimberley