Danita in Vancouver

d.a. itsmedanitaaYAHOO.CA
Wed Apr 16 20:26:07 PDT 2003

I read somewhere in this avalanche volume of messages
that introducing yourself to the others on the list
and stating your intentions is a good place to start.
My name is Danita Adams from Vancouver soon to be
relocated in Toronto.An acquaintance of mine walked
and lived the pilgrimage. This is how I came to be
aware; my introduction. I have read a few books and
have passed beyond the point of intrigued. So much so
I subscribed to this list. Alas, I have no idea of how
to use the silly thing. It's like an IKEA assembly
sheet to me. But this won't stop me from doing this
thing. It is getting more important by the day.
Hello all. I am relocating in October and rather
rashly thought that this might be the time to
go--turning 40 as well--during the transition. This
might be some sort of incredible folly. Who knows?
Maybe see you there.

Danita Adams
itsmedanitaayahoo.ca

=====
"The camel has a single hump; The dromedary, two; Or else the other way around,
I'm never sure. Are you?"
--Ogden Nash