Volunteering

Carlos Mentley mentleyaERSKINE.EDU
Wed Apr 16 13:39:05 PDT 2003

Amazing how things develop after just one pilgrimage experience ...

Any members who have experience as a volunteer hospitalero or who know
about how to become one, I would love to hear from you.  I am thinking
that it might be possible to set up a service learning program through
my college for students who could work from a month to ten weeks in the
summer.

One more thing ... for anyone who finds a great airfare: please tell us
the dates for the airfare, since the price is directly related to when
you travel.

Thank you in advance!

Carlos Mentley
Department of Modern Languages