Sad events in Galicia-Jeffrey/Douglas

Xosé Manuel Alvariño ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM
Wed Apr 9 08:45:31 PDT 2003

Dear friends, Jeffrey and Douglas,

Am laying low these days, but I'd like to share with you that...

In trying as best as possible to practice my Christian religion, inclusive of being kind (good reminder from Lydia) and non-judgemental, and knowing well the sinner that I am, resisting the temptations to throw stones, I thank you and choose to take heed of the very positive comments in your e-mails: Jeffrey, for your realistic observations, and Douglas, for your keen sense of patriotism, am sure there's a long story there-my respects, Sir.

I hope the Camino contributes to make me a better person, even more so should I have the opportunity to do it 2, 3, 4...times.

God bless you,

Xose Manuel, Miami