Sad events in Galicia.

Jean Seeler jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Wed Apr 9 08:42:49 PDT 2003

Dave and  I  are starting out on April 29 to travel by bike from Pamplona to
Santiago, which we did two years ago.   When people learned we were from
Florida, the conversation continued with jokes about the presidential
election.    I told people I tried to vote twice for Gore but was
unsuccessful.  This year if there is any controversy I plan to explain that
we are from Florida and we voted for Gore.

As fellow Floridian Jim wrote,