St Jean to Roncevalles

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Tue Apr 1 05:30:11 PST 2003

We walked Valcarlos in October. Hardly any pilgrims as most walk the
"high" route. It is along a highway a good deal of the way but it is
still very beautiful in many spots. It is not necessarily easier, it is
a little shorter. More towns, more places to stop if you need to. For us
weather was not an issue but my knee was. Lydia