Very important question

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 25 20:05:32 PDT 2002

Hi: I don't remember if I have already asked it here but I haven't gotten any answer about this in the other forum where I asked before.

I need to know what kind of documents I have to ask for (and more important, WHERE and WHEN) to be able to get logging (and I have heard also that sometimes they give you food or cheaper meals) on the Camino's Refugios. I am going to start in Vezelay (apparently) and it is a very long way till Roncevalles (where I have understood, many ask for the certificate of "peregrino" or the Compostela)  I don't understand if the Compostela is the same thing that the "certificate of peregrino" I have to get to be able to stay in the refugios.

Where and how long in advance, before going to the Camino, I have to ask for it? I read somewhere that I have to apply to the Santiago cathedral? I don't know about this things it would be of great help if somebody can explain these things to me.

Same with the certificate from Compostela to Finisterre, where should I ask for it?

Thank you very much.

Lia

Hi friends: check my links, please.Hola amigos: hagan "click" en mis links (en azul):

<A HREF="http://rainforest.care2.com/i?p=863492549">Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!</A>

<A HREF="http://bigcats.care2.com/i?p=478557766">Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!</A>

<A HREF="http://oceans.care2.com/i?p=655779106">Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!</A>