I wish you enough

Gretchen Gonzalez Gonzamiller2aAOL.COM
Mon Sep 23 13:00:15 PDT 2002

This came my way and I wanted to share it with you all as we prepare for the
Camino
or reflect on that journey already accomplished

       "I wish you enough sun to keep you attitude bright.
        I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
        I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
        I wish you enough pain so that  the smallest joys in life appear much
bigger.
        I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
        I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
        I wish enough 'hello's to get you through the final 'goodbye'.