No subject

Crawford.A.Mathieson crawford_mathiesonaWEBSITEPROJECTS.CO.UK
Tue Sep 10 11:15:49 PDT 2002

I have worn shorts each camino without problems from the Spanish or fellow
pilgrims. I only got funny looks in Burgos.

www.caminosantiagocompostela.com
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On Behalf
Of Buford D. Fisher
  Sent: 10 September 2002 18:45
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU

  I will be picking up a rental car at Barajas on Oct. 10.  I plan to drive
to Zaragosa, spend the night, then drive on to Pamplona.  If anyone wants a
free ride for that schedule, I will be happy to have your company.  All I
ask is no tobacco use, please.  Also, I read that men wearing shorts are
welcome only at beaches.  How about on the Camino?  And has anyone used
prepaid phone cards to call the US?  Is it easily done?  My family has
issued an untimatum that I call every few days.

  Thanks

  Buford Fisher
  buford35aearthlink.net