Leaving Burgos Thurs 12 Sept

Joe English santiagowalkingaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 5 02:17:02 PDT 2002

Hi Pilgrims,
I will be leaving Burgos on Thursday 12 Sept. to walk to Leon. This was a
section my wife and I missed on our pilgrimage this summer, as Eileen had
some leg problems. I am lucky to be going back so soon, but fortunately I
have some work to do next week in the South of France (it's a tough life,
but someone has got to do it).
Anyway if there is anyone on this listserv walking around that time look
out for me and say hi.
I will be the tall, handsome, youthful looking guy with the green
LoweAlpine rucksack, blue fishing hat, tan shorts and walking stick (my
description). An alternative description (from my wife) is a tall, middle
aged, grey and balding, half mad Irishman.
Hope to see some of my friends from the listserv.
Thanks for all the advice and encouragements.
Ultreya,
Joe