packing for Sept/Oct

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Wed Sep 4 19:58:34 PDT 2002

Hi Becci,
I was able to keep my things dry by lining my pack with a big plastic garbage
bag, putting everything inside, and twist-tying the top. You'd be surprised at
the usefulness of an extra garbage bag or two. Raincoat, pack cover, ground
cover, etc. Also, don't forget a few zip lock bags. You'll find uses. Can be a
sink to rinse out clothes, storage for wet things that didn't quite dry
overnight, endless other uses. Buen Camino. Lydia