Honto... between SJPP and Roncesvalle

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Wed Sep 4 18:41:51 PDT 2002

In the Michelin Atlas of France it is spelled Hounnto. Are we on to
something here or just on something. I, for one, am feeling quite a buzz
from finishing off just one Guinness a short time ago. Or maybe is just
because, after a hectic week of medical examinations (just one more to
come), I am finally ready to take off for Bilbao in less than 48 hours.
Walking from Saint Palais, I expect to arrive in Hounnto (Honto, Hunnto,
Untto, whatever) on 9/11 of all days. It wasn't planned that way, It was
just a combination of available flight dates and busses that don't run
on Sunday.

I will be unsubscribing from GoCamino before I leave, since my Adelphia
e-mail is not accessible to me from outside computers. I will continue
with Santiagobis, the Yahoo group, and will be using my yahoo address
during the trip (rspengera yahoo.com). If anyone feels compelled to
respond either positively or negatively to my first paragraph, a message
is more likely to get through to me at that address.

Good-Bye GoCamino. I look forward to rejoining and catching up on the
archives when I return in late October.

regards,

Robert Spenger, peregrino viejo.
rspengeraadelphia.net