Honto... between SJPP and Roncesvalle

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Wed Sep 4 06:44:34 PDT 2002

Thank you all for your help. I'm now quiete clear on the location of the
gite. I particularly appreciate Joe's insights. We're probably going to
arrive in SJPP in the early afternoon and I wanted to get some walking
done that day. However, we're probably going to walk the Val Carlos
route because it is less strenuous and a little shorter. Hopefully next
time we'll be in better condition to walk the route Napoleon. Lydia