Meeting Camino Friends

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Thu Oct 31 06:03:01 PST 2002

Hi Howard and all,
One of the joys of the Camino is meeting people you would otherwise not
meet. Sometimes you really "click" and you meet again. We recently had
the pleasure of meeting a friend from our 2001 Camino. Our reunion in
Barcelona was full of fun and fond remembrances. You never know what
this Camino will bring! Lydia