La Credencial del Peregrino

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Wed Oct 30 15:45:07 PST 2002

Lia,

My message was intended as sarcasm. I apologize that my humor tends to
get a bit weird at times.
When I first heard about the sale of credencials complete with a set of
stamps, my initial reaction was shock, then I felt a sort of pity for
anyone that would feel that it was worth purchasing, but, eventually,
the whole thing struck me as humorous and I couldn't resist reporting it
in that vein, expecially since I have just rejoined the group after
returning from my third legitimate pilgrimage. Legitimate, at least, in
terms of fulfilling the physical requirements. There is no doubt that
some might have questions about my fulfilling the spiritual
requirements, since I still have no clue as to why I have made these
trips. As I said in my message, I put in a lot of km doing those three
caminos.

regards,

Robert