credential- a very good reason for purchasing it

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Wed Oct 30 15:04:48 PST 2002

I think Robert was just "pulling our legs" AKA joking. We're being
entirely too serious. Peter's points are well taken that each sello
(stamp) is special for all it represents. If I could buy a medal of
honor would it mean the same as the one earned for valor. Of course not!
Lydia