Finisterre and various bus schedules

Margaret LaCugna mmlacugnaaMSN.COM
Fri Oct 25 10:09:58 PDT 2002

Hi everyone   I just returned on Tuesday from Madrid finishing up the Sarria-Samos-Santiago-Finisterre  route.

The refugio in Finisterre is very clear - on the door with a sign and in speaking with the people there:  You cannot stay there if you arrive by bus, locomotion or other than on foot.  It was October 15 Tuesday and raining beyond torrential.  This may be the opposite experience of others who have written recently.

Bus schedules:
   If anyone needs the current bus schedule for  information trips to Finisterre from Santiago, let me know . I also have several miscellaneous non-Alsa bus schedules I picked up.  Thing like Santiago- Vigo-Porto-Fatima-Lisboa or Santiago-Salamanca or the numerous places south on the Algeciras line.  I went south to Porto for three days (saw the camino beginning point which is 153 miles from Santiago) and then to Salamanca (444 kms to Santiago ) for another three days before returning to Madrid Barajas .

Best Regards,

Margaret LaCugna
2790 Broadway    3G
New York, NY 10025