Numbers

bwalsh bwalshaALPHALINK.COM.AU
Fri Oct 18 06:47:07 PDT 2002

Rosina

I think that the person (I'm sorry I deleted that particular letter) who queried
the high numbers interpreted your information as 10 million per year whereas my
interpretation was that those numbers were for a  5 year period. Thus it would
work out at an average of 2 million pilgrims per year.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Brian