Barefoot pilgrim

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 16 12:16:16 PDT 2002

Dear Rosina and everybody else;

I have a question, wasn't 2000 the Jacobean Holy year? I understand that there is one every four years is that right? If it was in 1999 and it happens to be every four years, that means that 2003 will be another jacobean year. Are the albergues far more busy in that opportunity? Should we be prepared to spend extramoney in hostels?

Lia.

Hot links to save wildlife (below in blue) Links para salvar vida silvestre. (en azul)

Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!     Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!

Join Care2.com and The Breast Cancer Fund's Climb to End Breast Cancer!

Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!

faith.yahoo.com