CYCLE TOURING THE CAMINO

Nancy Kibens kibensartaANET-STL.COM
Sun Oct 13 04:04:38 PDT 2002

Hi, Jim,
   Welcome home.   I would be very interested in talking to you about your bike journey.  I will be gone for 2 weeks, but would like to call you when I get back.   Would you be willing to talk to me on the phone?   if so, please send me your number, and the best time to call you on week-ends.
    Did you get the notice about the gathering in Missouri next March.  I'm wondering if you would be coming to that.

Nancy Kibens

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Dodds
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 1:16 PM
  Subject: CYCLE TOURING THE CAMINO

  Good Morning:

  I just finished the cycle tour on the Camino from Cahors France to Santiago.  If anyone has questions about doing the Camino on a bicycle please contact me.

  Returned to Paris via bus from Santiago to Biarritz then overnight train to Paris.  No problems with the bicycle but it was a twelve hour bus ride and seven hour train trip.

  Jim Dodds
  Nevada City, California