The Ages of Mankind

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 4 00:49:07 PDT 2002

Hi Rosina thank you very much for the information! It is great! I'll try to be there on sunday, if I can steal some time from other NY activities. Thank you so much for the info! I really love the idea of the church( whichever religion this church belongs to) is blessing other creatures beyond menkind. I am so tired of all the chauvinism and anthropocentrism that is destroying earth! Mmm, think I am "mostrando la hilacha" too much here, but that's me. . Please, if you know about any other peculiar and interesting cultural NY activity could you post them here for me to take note? I'd really apreciate it!

Lia.

Hi friends: check my links, please.Hola amigos: hagan "click" en mis links (en azul):

<A HREF="http://rainforest.care2.com/i?p=863492549">Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!</A>

<A HREF="http://bigcats.care2.com/i?p=478557766">Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!</A>

<A HREF="http://oceans.care2.com/i?p=655779106">Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!</A>