New Member, The Netherlands

Dolph Stuyling de Lange Dolph.StuylingDeLangeaAMSTERDAM.ALLENOVERY.COM
Thu May 30 01:16:42 PDT 2002

Hello fellow-travellers,

My name is Dolph Stuyling de Lange. I live in The Hague in The Netherlands,
am 49 years old, and husband and father of three kids who are now old enough
to be without their dad for some time (: 18, 17 and 15). I plan to go
walking to Santiago from Vezelay in France on my own, starting around August
1 of this year, and take some three months for the trip.
I am especially interested in suggestions for footpaths through Spain: I
would like to walk as little as possible along roads with a lot of cars and
trucks. If that requires me to make some extra miles, that's no problem. If
you have any advice, please email me privately at stuylingdelangeaplanet.nl
or dolph.stuylingdelangeaallenovery.com.

Regards,

Dolph

This email is confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by telephoning
+31 (0)20 674 1000 and requesting the Helpdesk.

You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Allen & Overy
Apollolaan 15
Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)20 674 1000
Fax: +31 (0)20 674 1111
www: http://www.allenovery.com

Allen & Overy is a solicitors' partnership.  A list of the names of partners and their
professional qualifications is open to inspection at the above office.
The partners are either solicitors or registered foreign lawyers.

Important Notice:
This is a legal communication not a financial communication. Neither this nor any other
communication from this firm is intended to be, or should be construed as, an invitation or
inducement (direct or indirect) to any person to engage in investment activity.
The following information is provided in accordance with the Solicitors' Financial Services
Rules 2001. The provision of our legal services may relate to investments.
We are not authorised by the Financial Services Authority, but we can undertake certain
activities in relation to investments which are limited in scope and incidental to our legal
services or which may reasonably be regarded as a necessary part of our legal services.
If for any reason we are unable to resolve a problem between us and a client, our client may
utilise the complaints and redress scheme operated by the professional organisations to
which our fee earners belong.