Tallinn, Estonia

Michael P. Barham mpb5aDUKE.EDU
Mon May 27 10:13:53 PDT 2002

Please respond to mpb5aduke.edu rather than the whole list, unless you
just want to . . .

I am thinking - probably ten years down the road - I would like to walk
the camino again, but begin in Tallinn, Estonia (have a friend who
lives there), walking through to some of the major places of pilgrimage
in Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, perhaps even Czeck, then on across
Germany and France.  Has anyone done this recently that any of you know
of?  Any advice?

I have already walked from St. Jean, and am planning a pilgrimage in
2006 from Taize, France one through St. Jean, but this from Tallinn is
a much larger goal, so even though I will be prepared, I would love to
talk with someone who might have pilgrimaged from Estonia, even if they
did not do it a pie.

mpb