Camino Canines

Leslie Barr lbarr604aEARTHLINK.NET
Tue May 14 19:43:46 PDT 2002

I know of a follow-the-pilgrims dog who showed up somewhere around Burgos last
July, and did most of the meseta on his own.  Somewhere around Mansilla, he was
adopted by a father and daughter from Belgium, who I believe took him home.
Not much of a story, but I did love the name we all called him - Perrogrino!

Leslie