New Member

Theresa Devonshire t_devonshireaYAHOO.COM
Tue May 7 21:38:35 PDT 2002

Hello All,
I am planning to do the Camino next May to celebrate my 50th birthday. I
had originally planned to travel alone but now 4 of my friends want to join
me. I am nervous about walking for such a long time. The physical part
doesn't worry me; I am concerned about the "head" part. Since I started
working when I was 14 years old, I have never taken off more that 3 weeks
at one time. I am planning to take 6 weeks for the Camino. I'm not sure I
can stand to be with myself for 6 weeks. I'm really not sure if I can stand
to be with 4 friends for 6 weeks. If nothing else it will be an experience.

Any advise on what to take, types of backpacks, etc will be greatly
appreciated.
I live in San Jose, California and would love to talk with someone local
who has done the pilgrimage.

Theresa