Articles/National Geographic and the road to Santiago

Chloe S Collins chloecollins1aBIGPOND.COM
Wed Mar 27 23:59:25 PST 2002

RE: Articles/National Geographic and the road to SantiagoOh please..me too
I would love the articles
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Teruel, Dr. Jose Romero (WDC)
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:54 AM
  Subject: Re: Articles/National Geographic and the road to Santiago

  Yes! Please and tahnks.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Juel M. Dagenais [mailto:juelaVIRGINIA.EDU]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 8:05 PM
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU

  Hi Friends,

  I was able to discover a few Camino articles on Infotrac,
  but they are all too long to post (but really only a couple
  pages). If anyone wants a copy of a Smithsonian article
  about walking the Camino or an International News Article
  about the same, they are quite good and I could forward them
  to your personal email.

  Juel