Best of the Camino

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Tue Mar 26 09:04:46 PST 2002

More than 95 % of the pilgrims miss this part since they come down from the north rather than from the east. I took this route in 2000, but
skipped the last day from Monreal to Puente la Reina because I took a detour through Pamplona (walking). The section from Somport to Monreal
was quite memorable, but the section beforethat, i.e. from Sarrance to Somport was the section that I remember as the best I had seen on that
pilgrimage and my other one as well. Ironic, since that was the part that I was most worried about.

regards,

Robert