wb photo final

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Tue Mar 19 06:56:12 PST 2002

Dear all,
As you may have guessed the photo with me in it as well was no good and
moreover the negs were lost in the process!
I deeply apologise for this inconvenience with was out and beyond of my
control!
The one I’ve still got was updated by Photoshop, but much better than the
original
..well. That’s life !
We all can see back on a lovely meeting !
Anyone who attended the meeting can mail me at the provided address to get a
copy by email.
If you prefer an inkjet copy; send me a self-addressed envelope to my home
address and I’ll take care of it!

Follow up on other photos will come later!

Ultreya to you all !
with kind regards to you
Pieter and Trigo
from Nijkerk Holland
duifhuis 58,
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
tel/fax : 033- 24 60 912
email: p.pannevisachello.nl
portable: 06- 27235903 (dial full number and country code if appliable).
ICQ: 81090355