back home

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Mon Mar 18 09:41:00 PST 2002

Dear all,
May I first thank you all:  lurkers and non-lurkers for their presence and
email support for WB>
In one word it was GREAT!
I’ll come back on it later as I need some rested. In a few days I’ll respond
to all your questions/comments/ and lovely remarks.

One thing came out very sure for me!
Pilgrimages have a very profound and significant influence even till to day
and are very IMPORTANT!

Thank you all to make this wonderful trip such a promotion for St James
We’re a big family – with sometimes different opinions – but nevertheless a
family
We could try to incorporate all we know we learned into our daily lives and
perhaps make this spot on the conveyor belt a little bit happier one!

God bless you all!

as always
Ultreaya and Good Health to you !
Pieter and Trigo from Holland
mailto:p.pannevisachello.nl <mailto:p.pannevisachello.nl>